What's new

Aspire Neeko rta

The only real concerns I have are, no AFC .. call me weird but during the day I often open or close the airflow a little on a tank depending on my mood... and I'm not convinced by the top airflow insert, it just seems like a strange idea, I would understand if it was a tube that made the actual chimney smaller, but as a rule I tend to think tanks vape the best when the bore of the tip matches the bore of the chimney. How just blocking if off at the top of the chimney will work, I'm not really sure? ... could be great but I don't know and I don't understand the concept if I'm honest.

Yeah I thought the chimney insert was weird too. However Todd says it works really well.

I also thought the top insert was odd. Not sure what purpose it has unless it’s about further compressing the vapour to increase flavour? I’ll be interested to try a build with it and without.

I also thought the top insert was odd. Not sure what purpose it has unless it’s about further compressing the vapour to increase flavour? I’ll be interested to try a build with it and without.

Is 'compressing the vapour' a technical term? :)

I hope it isn't the case but I can't see it doing anything other than causing vapour hitting the underside of it to turn back into liquid and drip back down into the deck. .... might be good for dry hit prevention though. ;)

I hope it isn't the case but I can't see it doing anything other than causing vapour hitting the underside of it to turn back into liquid and drip back down into the deck. .... might be good for dry hit prevention though. ;)

Ive emailed Aspire and told them they can have that one :2thumbsup:

Does make me think of chip fat dripping from an extractor fan in a crap hole cafe.
mmmm appealing.

Quite a nice looking tank fair play. Be good to have some feedback from here as well when its available.

Also Zelos 3 kit, featuring Nautilus 3 tank is coming out and a new AIO called the Boxx. (collaboration with Sunbox and Atmizoo)

The Boxx is up on the UK Aspire Vendor site now (no release date). The Atmizoo boro looks like the snail basically, sold separately....

Price roughly the same as the Abyss and I’m assuming it takes most boros and bridges with the adds advantage that it takes both the nautilus and the BP coils. But (and I might be wrong) it doesn’t like it can be used in sbs mode which is a downer.

Very interesting. Look forward to seeing some of the reviews.

https://www.ukaspirevendor.co.uk/products/aspire-sunbox-boxx-tuxedo

The Boxx is up on the UK Aspire Vendor site now (no release date). The Atmizoo boro looks like the snail basically, sold separately....

Price roughly the same as the Abyss and I’m assuming it takes most boros and bridges with the adds advantage that it takes both the nautilus and the BP coils. But (and I might be wrong) it doesn’t like it can be used in sbs mode which is a downer.

Very interesting. Look forward to seeing some of the reviews.

https://www.ukaspirevendor.co.uk/products/aspire-sunbox-boxx-tuxedo

Thanks for the info. Yeah, need to see some reviews. Not really on my list to buy but lets see what it's like.

Back
Top Bottom