What's new

Aspire Paradox

Seems an i interestin colab.
No name made some lovely squonk drippers over the year's.
The aspire.tank looks like a nautilus x style coil or rta and I don't know what the zero g kit is all about, but looks a sweet little thing.

I like the look of the mod. Not so sure about the tank. It will probably be decent vape wise, but I find it pretty uninspiring to look at.

Now that looks really nice!
TBH i didn't know about the tank when i first saw this and it's not really something I've been looking for but the mod is so i preordered it straight away.
Very little coming out at the moment and even less quality wise outside pods that is.

TBH i didn't know about the tank when i first saw this and it's not really something I've been looking for but the mod is so i preordered it straight away.
Very little coming out at the moment and even less quality wise outside pods that is.
I wanted a decent single battery mod and I preordered a LV Grus about a week ago. Now I'm wondering if I might have preferred this.

I'm not 100% sure if I'll like the grus. I *think* I like the styling. And it can take a 21700 cell. But the atty base is pretty big (30mm).

I wanted a decent single battery mod and I preordered a LV Grus about a week ago. Now I'm wondering if I might have preferred this.

I'm not 100% sure if I'll like the grus. I *think* I like the styling. And it can take a 21700 cell. But the atty base is pretty big (30mm).
If you're on the fence with the Grus it will be shipping any day from wherever you ordered from so you don't have much time to cancel.
I'm also pretty sure the price is already dropping due to a lack of takers on the Grus.
The Paradox is still preorder on Sourcemore but at just over $41 logged in price and given it's supposed pedigree it certainly looks the better value of the two.

Screenshot_20201106-203625_Chrome.jpg

Tbh, the aspire cheap mod looks a better finish than the ltd run one.
Nice to see some classic stuff appearing though. Kudos to aspire.

Back
Top Bottom