What's new

Aspire Pockex not drawing tips.

Johnny 5 Eyes

Got my first vape- an Aspire Pockex a couple of years ago and since I took the plunge haven't smoked a fag since. However I noticed that after about 6 months they stopped drawing properly and felt blocked. Couldn't work out why. I now have a solution. There's a line around the top of the unit, just above the band with the indentations on it. This is apparently what controls the air flow and it becomes blocked over time. Simply remove the top bit of the unit ( detaching the coil) and soak it overnight in a bowl of very hot ( a kettle full of boling) water with a good squirt of washing up liguid or similar. This will clear out any accumulated gunk and your device should be as good as new. I'd also avoid any thick highly flavored juices as well as these seem to block the device and burn through the coils quicker.

Sorry should have added make sure it's dried before reattaching and you'll probably need to use a new coil after this process.

Glad to hear the Pockex got you off the fags.

My other half has been using one for quite some time when she's out and about and to date she's not had that problem as I get to fill it, replace the coil and charge it for her but good to know. You wouldn't need to replace the coil though, just unscrew it and refit.

Back
Top Bottom