What's new

Aspire PockeX Issues

A good trick to remember with high VG or full VG liquids, is that you can use a little Distilled Water to thin them down.

Just remember that you can always add, but you cannot take away.

Thanks but I’m using the thinner high PG liquid already

I got a question that i hope someone can answer for me. I just got an Aspire PockeX and did everything im supposed to to set it up and it works great but my issue is that i get a strong aftertaste of like a plastic flavor and i dont dont if its the tip or not. Any help anyone might have?

Replied to your other post. Adding to an old thread from Feb won't get many replies.

Well, good to know that the Pockex can't handle this 70vg juices, I wonder why in the store they sold me that, I agreed to buy it only because it was cheap.
But as I said with vaping as a normal cig substitute for five minutes, it was ok for one week.
What I did was changing the coil and the problem disappeared straight, so I am somehow relieved.
I left the faulty coil to dry, when is time to replace it, I will use this one and see if can be saved or not.

In addition, when I changed the coil I did everything properly: unscrewing the old one, putting on the new one, priming and popping it in the tank. Nothing too much idiotic by my side.

I will also make sure I will use 50/50 juices in the future, so the coils will last longer as long as I am on prebuilt ones.

Thanks a lot
I use 70vg in mine with no problem using the .6 coil.

I find that in general a lot of Aspire devices have a high tendency of malfunctions or issues - does anybody else experience this?

Back
Top Bottom