What's new

ASPIRE PRESTIGE NEEKO RTA... OUT NOW!

Will you buy the Neeko RTA?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
I received mine yesterday and it’s very different from the ones all the reviewers have reviewed. What’s with the rubber bung that covers most of the fill holes and protrudes down into the tank?

I received mine yesterday and it’s very different from the ones all the reviewers have reviewed. What’s with the rubber bung that covers most of the fill holes and protrudes down into the tank?

That is the TPD rubber bung and can be removed for 'cleaning' reasons. I'm supposed to tell you to put that back in once it's clean, but that's entirely up to you!

Thank you for that. I had a sneaky suspicion that it may be for that. I will be sure to put it back as soon as I have cleaned it. [emoji6]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I can imagine. I bet it is difficult to fit back in to the tiny space.

Have mine for about a week now,one of my most used rta's atm,easy to coil,wick and flavour is outstanding
IMG_20210612_115014.jpg

Well after spending hours getting the bung out so I could clean it properly I have to say it is a fabulous RTA, I now have two one black and one Stainles Steel which I think looks sooo sleek I may even have to get another just in case anything goes wrong with them!!

Back
Top Bottom