What's new

Assistance would be appreciated.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Afraid Brain Fog has completely robbed me of useful memory, SO.....
I am truly sorry that I have forgotten who it was that I was speaking to about this very subject possibly a year ago, maybe even longer?
Dvarw FL MTL or DL 24mm CLONES?
We were talking about them and whomever it was recommended a particular brand which he stated was a 1 on 1 Clone of the authentic that he already had. :) I am looking at getting another one myself, but know that there "can" be a colossal variation from brand to brand, so IF you are reading this, please excuse my shocking memory, could you refresh my stupid head as to "THE" brand to go for and also which supplier? I seem to recall it may have been from 3fVape or 2fdeal

Don't know if it helps but i bought my Dvarw from 3fvape, comes with all the Airpins and extended glass, apparently it's the V2, Vapes very well. can't remember how much but it was pretty cheap.

Just read your post again, mine is a 22m..sorry.

It wasn't me you spoke to Rob, but the SXK Dvarw clone doesn't have the 1 turn (or not many turns lol) FL threading to remove the top cap so it won't be the SXK that is a true copy - despite this it is a really good tank, but I don't think it's the one you're looking for.

Hey Rob, don’t know if it helps much, but I’m pretty sure it’s the YFTK clone that I’m building my authentic Dvarw on. It’s still a Frankenstein, with the authentic deck and clone tank, and the threading together is very tight, but it works well :D The only problem is that I’m only 95% sure it’s not my other no-name clone tank, it’s been a while and they’re almost exactly alike :hmm:

Edit: forgot to say it’s a ytfk Fl 22mm from 3F

Last edited:
Afraid Brain Fog has completely robbed me of useful memory, SO.....
I am truly sorry that I have forgotten who it was that I was speaking to about this very subject possibly a year ago, maybe even longer?
Dvarw FL MTL or DL 24mm CLONES?
We were talking about them and whomever it was recommended a particular brand which he stated was a 1 on 1 Clone of the authentic that he already had. :) I am looking at getting another one myself, but know that there "can" be a colossal variation from brand to brand, so IF you are reading this, please excuse my shocking memory, could you refresh my stupid head as to "THE" brand to go for and also which supplier? I seem to recall it may have been from 3fVape or 2fdeal

You had a conversation with @MTLMike from here...
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...u-today-vape-mail.7744/page-5881#post-2358779

May or may not fit your requirements.... I've already forgotten what Mrs knome is cooking for tea tonight... It may very well boil down to "Get your own effing tea!..." :)

IMG_4555.png
The Dwarv isn’t my thing @Rob as you know but I have bought from Coolvape via AliExpress and what I’ve bought has been great and as good/ better than the authentics I already had (I was doubling up on old atties I like which you can’t get anymore)They’re listing two varieties of the Dwarv, both the MTL and DL.
Once you’ve ordered from them they will 100% send you a message sending you a link for a 0.01p items with £1.70 ish shipping, telling you that your items will arrive much quicker if you pay them this. Sounds like a scam, probably is, but on every occasion I’ve bought from them I’ve paid this and time from dispatch to my door has been 10 days as a worst case, 7 days as a best.

Cheers for this Chris, I had been wracking my brains..... such as they are...... trying to remember the site you recommended to me years back and you have come up trumps yet again. :worship::worship:

Back
Top Bottom