What's new

The Greatest Atty Of All Time?!?

I haven't tried the Max as I prefer my single 4mm coil builds so a 28mm attie probably wouldn't be as good in single coil mode but I love the Dead Rabbit v3. I've already got two and am waiting for two more along with a Dead Rabbit Solo that I've not tried before.

I'd been looking for a Pulse Dual squonker and found it on 3fvape along with a bunch of DR3 in some different colours so I had a bit of a splurge. :)
There is enough room for a single 4mm in the DR Max i use 3mm and there is plenty of room even for duel 3mm coils.

Oops. :) Sorry I wasn't clear enough. I was thinking that a 28mm attie would probably be too big with a single coil so too much flavour might get lost in the extra space.

Build to suit the atomiser, not the other way round.

The Hadaly by Psyclone Mods. I've been almost exclusively vaping on 22mm squonk RDA's for the last year or so and have built up a reasonable collection. Whilst the flavour aspect of 22's has long since been refined to near perfection in the top tier rankings, the Hadaly tips the others in my opinion owing to its airflow restriction and chamber size (slightly larger than the general trend for super reduced chambers on 22 flavour chasers). It just vapes real good, of course the low airflow position is an annoyance when mindlessly mashing the squonk bottle, but you can get used to it. Perhaps it's the RDA that best suits my lazy building style and I haven't experimented enough with different builds for the others in my collection, but for now it would be the one that I'd save if big brother put his foul boot on my collection (forever).

Good innit?

Looks like you got a silver one with the new top cap that doesn't fall off. Well jealous.

Very good. Both mine have the new top cap. Can’t get the stuck metal drip tip out of one though. Tried everything, freezer the lot. No joy.

salix

upload_2024-1-30_22-33-38.png

Good innit?

Looks like you got a silver one with the new top cap that doesn't fall off. Well jealous.

I don't know why they stopped making those, it's the best thing they ever made. It was an easy recommend to anyone looking for a good MTL tank.

Funny story, I offered one to a guy, I imported band new from Germany, still in the box, cost me a fortune for £30 and he turned his nose up, must have though Post was free these days...

Funny story, I offered one to a guy, I imported band new from Germany, still in the box, cost me a fortune for £30 and he turned his nose up, must have though Post was free these days...

People just want new shit all the time, it's why they stopped making it I guess... gotta get on to the next thing for everyone to buy. It's the model most far-east companies work on it seems.

I have two a black one and a silver one with the updated cap. I don't really use them often but they aren't going anywhere. I do use them when the larger capacity is going to be useful.

Back
Top Bottom