What's new

The Greatest Atty Of All Time?!?

After testing Manabush -Deadwood, High Noon in all my atties, both new and old. I’ve finally settled on an old favourite
The Chtuluh Hastur Rta
image-2024-01-19-13:50:16-725.jpg

I like the vagueness of the post, just pick a tank, whatever it may be. I'm interested to know what the wise and experienced would plump for, especially as I know nothing about boros or pods, so it's good to know how they rank amongst the best of the best.

That said my favourite can change day to day, week to week and I'm always saying "this is the one!!!" So i understand why the topic went south :D

I keep buying new attys, trying the latest and greatest but I always end up putting a build back in this at some point. 9 years I’ve had it. Have a box full of spare parts I’ve picked up and a spare full atty! The hurricane 1.3 by E-Phoenix.

IMG_1426.jpg

Greatest of all time? That's an extremely tall order, don't think I have one but there are a few I have some fondness for.

A few examples, Siren 2 RTA, KF lite plus, Spica Pro, Aer, Tripod 2, Silo RBA, Bilux, Era AIO RBA, Bishop Cubed, DotShell, VapeSnail, Reaper 3, Rubik, DotMobb, Alien, Spot, 909 DotRBA.

Basically anything that kicks out great flavour.

You all forgot about the most important catergory ... MTL squonking RDA ;)
And the winner is the Speed Revolution... or is it the Speed UP ??? ...I can't remember which is which now but I've been using both for about 5 years and can't find anything better.

You've not looked too hard then, both the Holic and the EraRDA are good squonking MTL RDA's

My first rebuildable, circa March 2015, devil of a thing to coil and wick, still have it, gonna dig it out, awesome flavour machine.

upload_2024-1-21_10-40-10.png

Had a couple of these too, used to bring them out every now n then.....but they had to go, too much hassle....but yip the flavour was banging.
I`m with you on the goblin being more trouble than it was worth, another that hit the bottom of the bin was the billow.

Back
Top Bottom