What's new

The Greatest Atty Of All Time?!?

If only I could pick one (I could pick a couple I also rate highly but that is not answering your question), it would be the aer. Anyone can build and wick it, great range of air flow options, easy to fill, built beautifully and top notch flavour whatever you throw into it.
Ask this question next year, that would be interesting.

I certainly think it’s a very broad question @ZenAnarchi and definitely down to personal preference. I could throw the Kali V2, Bonza RDA and the Dead Rabbit 2/3 in there for me too if I’m honest, closely followed by a handful of others.

If it were a case of what I thought was the most poignant atty it’d be the velocity. In 2015 it was all new shizzle and that deck spawned a thousand copies and variations.

I must admit I still like the Velocity. Unfortunately I only have clones of the 22mm which I still use occasionally. I still like the Velocity deck despite my penchant for complex coils but when I use fused claptons in it I just twist each leg 90 degrees - it does distort the coil slightly but because the posts are fairly wide apart it there is enough space to stretch the coils so they don't hot spot. You can't see the coils anyway with the cap on and it works brilliantly.

I'd like a 24mm version for a larger juice well but getting one now would probably need me to take out a mortgage lol. The 24mm Velocity has been on my 'want it' list for about 5 years, but I haven't even been able to find a clone.

Original kayfun lite. Changed the game,90% of the attys nominated so far wouldn't have happened if not for the original kfl

It seems I may have overshot the mark with this thread; a list with every atty ever made is hardly going to help :18: So I agree, @SirLugg , perhaps a bit too broad :)
  1. KHW Mods Dvarw
  2. Digiflavor Drop rda
  3. Wotofo Profile Unity rta
  4. Taifun GT IV S (GT4S) rta by SmokerStore
  5. Vaperz Cloud Asgard Mini/Dovpo Blotto Max
  6. OXVA Arbiter Solo rta
  7. Hellvape Dead Rabbit V3 rda
  8. Wotofo Profile rdta
  9. Sxk Corolla rta
  10. Taifun GT V rta by SmokerStore
  11. Cthulhu Hastur 24mm rta
  12. Vaporesso iTank 2
    3yCM9wm.jpeg
  13. Svoëmesto Kayfun 3.1
    0j14XvL.jpeg
  14. Asylum Mods 28mm Sherman rda
    DpBv1HO.jpeg

15. Svoëmesto Kayfun Lite/Vaperz Cloud Valkyrie
    Isup4oI.jpeg
    GXWvaQ0.jpeg
  16. Avidvaper Velocity rda/QP Design Kali V2 rda
    3rp0A6Z.jpeg
    j9nII0r.jpeg
  17. 528 Customs Goon rda
    MaBRY6k.jpeg
  18. Atmizoo Aer rta
    9g0lwSl.jpeg

tbh @ZenAnarchi , I’m kinda surprised that you’re kinda surprised.
There are just too many variables involved to come up with anything other than a pretty long list.
If the list only had half a dozen then the market would likely be restricted to those and their clones. Everything else would be seen as the poor man’s choice. But the market it is much wider than that to meet the diverse variety of needs, expectations and budget of folk.
Variety is, as they say, the spice of life.

It might be better to split the categories. RTA, stock coiler, etc. I seem to be the only person to recommend a stock tank.
The original Uwell Crown would get a mention too, as it was the best stock tank for many years.

It looks like it's mostly MTL RTA's that are being recommended. Could it be that there is more variation in MTL RTA's?

It might be better to split the categories. RTA, stock coiler, etc. I seem to be the only person to recommend a stock tank.
The original Uwell Crown would get a mention too, as it was the best stock tank for many years.

It looks like it's mostly MTL RTA's that are being recommended. Could it be that there is more variation in MTL RTA's?

I think there are far more DTL Tanks out there, i think it's just a case of more people switching to MTL.

Golden Greek ITHAKA..
:doh:
Cracking vape but nearly drove my round the twist ...complicated as hell

And Yes I'm provoking a reaction from @ZenAnarchi

You'd need to split it like this I think (RDL people can usually find something from either category):

1. DL RTA
2. MTL RTA
3. DL Stock Coil
4. MTL Stock Coil
5. RDA

Back
Top Bottom