What's new

The Greatest Atty Of All Time?!?

Another one for the Arbiter Solo here, the ease of switching from MTL to DL is a winner for me. Easy to build on and leak proof.

For me it's a strange one, corolla rta, gave me the best tobacco vape I even had. The only close to it is my grizzy bridge.

Has to be the Taifun GTV. Haven't put it down since I got it. Really needs a clean now[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]. Simple single coil rta with airflow to suit anybody. Tight MTL all the way through to DTL with everything in-between. Filling is easy once you get the knack and no need to piss about with shutting the airflow or unscrewing anything. So far leak free and tbh I can't envisage it starting to leak. Loves a nice thick wick and the flavour is immense. Before I got this I would have been in complete agreement with @Crispycritters with the gt4s but sadly that has now been relegated into a very very close second place. Only separated by goal difference after 38 games close.
IMG20240117183204.jpg

Hmmm, is your favorite atty always the GOAT? :hmm:

We’ve got some new entries:
  1. KHW Mods Dvarw
  2. Digiflavor Drop
  3. Wotofo Profile Unity
  4. Taifun GT IV S (GT4S) by SmokerStore
  5. Vaperz Cloud Asgard Mini/Dovpo Blotto Max
    CTcmFnQ.jpeg
    oSuD78A.jpeg
  6. OXVA Arbiter Solo rta
    zsSmSG1.jpeg
  7. Hellvape Dead Rabbit V3 rda
    P9mHK2O.jpeg
  8. Wotofo Profile rdta
    sMhuJg8.jpeg
  9. Sxk Corolla rta
    rn4b4ER.jpeg
  10. Taifun GT V by SmokerStore

Are we allowed more than one?
I have contenders for various styles of vaping :2thumbsup:

Are we allowed more than one?
I have contenders for various styles of vaping :2thumbsup:
For you, Rob, we’ll bend the rules :D

Feel free to share as much of your abundant wisdom as you like :worship: Hope that didn’t sound too sycophantic :18: Have fun, Sir ;)

Must say, I had expected to hear some votes for the Flash e Vapor, the Genesis, the Kennedy, a Doggy or two, etc. :hmm:

Am I just nostalgic, or concerned with ancient history? :11: There are numerous atties out there that have changed vaping… :22:

I’m not going to be able to comment tonight but I will be posting some thoughts tomorrow :)
Too much Brain Fog at the moment :doh:

Back
Top Bottom