What's new

The Greatest Atty Of All Time?!?

Never expected to have so many, so quickly :hmm: But someone just starting up will have a very interesting list to study ;)

1. KHW Mods Dvarw
  2. Digiflavor Drop rda
  3. Wotofo Profile Unity rta
  4. Taifun GT IV S (GT4S) rta by SmokerStore
  5. Vaperz Cloud Asgard Mini/Dovpo Blotto Max
  6. OXVA Arbiter Solo rta
  7. Hellvape Dead Rabbit V3 rda
  8. Wotofo Profile rdta
  9. Sxk Corolla rta
  10. Taifun GT V rta by SmokerStore
  11. Cthulhu Hastur 24mm rta

For DTL on a stock coil tank, i would recommend the Vaporesso Itank 2. When used on a Vaporesso mod in Smart / Ft mode it is near perfect for me using a 0,2 coil.

Sick of saying Wotofo Profile Unity rta so I will go for the Asylum Mods 28mm Sherman rda.

I'm not going to list anything as my answers would totally derail the original question. But maybe something for another topic @ZenAnarchi ?

Sorry for being so indecisive but this is genuinely an impossible question to answer unless you've tried them all - and budget is a factor too, but you really do get what you pay for.

For the 'budget' MTL option the Kayfun Lite probably gets it given it's popularity. So many people can't be wrong?

For DTL I'm torn between the VaperzCloud Valkyrie 25 & 30mm and the Blotto V1.5 & Max, and for DTL RDA's I'm happy with my Asgard Mini's but I'm particularly inexperienced in those.

As for my current favourite the SightPic Picatiny is getting my vote hands down and is set-to become a legend in my eyes. This is my clear winner right now.

I'll leave the Nar-Va's and Innova's out of it because they're just too expensive for most people to experience, but if you can afford them you won't regret it on any level.

I'm hoping to get my hands on a Nar-Da and Skyfall in the future and perhaps then my opinion will change...

For DTL on a stock coil tank, i would recommend the Vaporesso Itank 2. When used on a Vaporesso mod in Smart / Ft mode it is near perfect for me using a 0,2 coil.
As a stock coil vaper +1 for this. I actually use their 0.5 coils on 35w as I prefer to vape low wattage and the flavour is unreal. A coil lasts me 75-100ml (ish) using mainly Supergood Butter range and other sweet juices.

For MTL, it has to be the nautilus 3.

+1 for the Hastur. Also the Valor and possibly the old trusty doggy. Or the pioneer... how many are we allowed again :18:

I certainly think it’s a very broad question @ZenAnarchi and definitely down to personal preference. I could throw the Kali V2, Bonza RDA and the Dead Rabbit 2/3 in there for me too if I’m honest, closely followed by a handful of others.

If it were a case of what I thought was the most poignant atty it’d be the velocity. In 2015 it was all new shizzle and that deck spawned a thousand copies and variations.

Back
Top Bottom