What's new

The Greatest Atty Of All Time?!?

Let's not forget the Genesis in all of this? :worship::worship:

Just pick your No1 whatever it may be. Imagine you're entire collection has been confiscated by "big brother" and you're only allowed 1 atty.

This thread proves that there are an awful lot of ways to do one thing, cheap, simple, complicated, expensive.

It was never my intention to actually crown a greatest of all time ;) Like most of my threads in general chat, I’m trying to provide a platform for interested participants to discuss vaping and vape gear. Surprise was not my reaction, more a case of the thread not going as I hoped, but more like I feared :hmm:

I do take responsibility for not framing the question well enough, and not categorizing the answers. I do appreciate all the suggestions, and all the posts that bring up historic vape gear :D

A new thread is on the way, and I hope it will inspire apes, both young and old, novices and experts, initiates and OGs, to take up their pens (so to speak) and join the discussion :2thumbsup: But there are never any guarantees…

And @gary68 , I just love that gg suggestion :worship: Not often I hear about one of the old school rtas… But which deck? The one you need non-resistant wire for? :18: Nice one, Gaz :14:

Adore Golden Greek offerings personally and have had a few over the past decade or so.

It was never my intention to actually crown a greatest of all time ;) Like most of my threads in general chat, I’m trying to provide a platform for interested participants to discuss vaping and vape gear. Surprise was not my reaction, more a case of the thread not going as I hoped, but more like I feared :hmm:

I do take responsibility for not framing the question well enough, and not categorizing the answers. I do appreciate all the suggestions, and all the posts that bring up historic vape gear :D

A new thread is on the way, and I hope it will inspire apes, both young and old, novices and experts, initiates and OGs, to take up their pens (so to speak) and join the discussion :2thumbsup: But there are never any guarantees…

And @gary68 , I just love that gg suggestion :worship: Not often I hear about one of the old school rtas… But which deck? The one you need non-resistant wire for? :18: Nice one, Gaz :14:

That's the one res/no res wire ...OG deck with 2mm silica .can't believe I double decker coiled that fucking thing with a silica spacer .between the coils.

Used the same approach with the By Leo Sophia on occasion too. Talk about cramped space!!

Back
Top Bottom