What's new

At it again! Tories plan to hit 2.9million with VAPE TAX

It’s interesting that the labour voter stereotype has moved so far from the flat cap, donkey jacket guy with a moustache standing round a brazier. Just an observation, not a partisan comment. :)
My personal labour stereotype is actually based on a select group people I know - but I realise they are not all that way inclined :) as I do know more mundane labour voters :D

i do know an amount of annoying guardian reading social justice types :)

Aye, I get you but I do think that the stereotype definitely has changed a lot, news articles with activists featured it always seems to be your description. I suppose I’ve not thought about this, and your post made me think about just how much of a change it is.

Anyway, back to the hypothetical vape tax... :)

Aye, I get you but I do think that the stereotype definitely has changed a lot, news articles with activists featured it always seems to be your description. I suppose I’ve not thought about this, and your post made me think about just how much of a change it is.

Anyway, back to the hypothetical vape tax... :)

It has to an extent moved that way I think - I think the illiberal side of the left has kind of raised its profile compared to the workers side if that makes sense ?

Pretty much how the White Power skinheads corrupted and tainted the original skinhead movement - which was of course based on ska and Reggae

IMO anyway

I dont however think they are a majority within the confines of Labour .. I just think they shout louder than anyone else

Back
Top Bottom