What's new

Atomizer short circuit

Eggsy

Hi
Anyone have any clues how I can fix this?
It’s driving me mad. I’ve only been vaping a week and now seriously considering giving up and going back on the fags. Leaking tanks,topping up every 5 minutes,now this.
Never have this palava when smoking. Just light up a fag and get on with it.

hi and welcome to the planet.

a bit more info would help if you want advise.
what mod
what tank
what coil real or clone
what wattage

usually a short means the coil is not screwed in fully or the 510 pin is not contacting fully to the mod when screwed on..
only happens to me using crown 2 on smok alien. remove tank, press fire button, screw tank on, press yes new coil. never had any other issue out of the 45+ kits i have.

+1.. provide the details and you will probably find someone in here with the answers you need, unfortunately without more details any suggestions would be wild guesses.

could be a semi-stuck sprung 510 pin in your mod or a badly screwed in coil? or one of a number of other factors, some coils are just bad out of the box although this is rare with authentic coils..

good thing is you found your way here, Welcome ;)

provide all the details of your kit and its a safe bet someone in here will recognise the setup and know all the tricks n tips u need..

Hi guys
I have a geekvape aegis mini and cerberus tank. I took it to the vape store and they sorted it for me. It was a dodgy coil. They replaced the coil and also gave me a tank extension thingy to make the tank bigger. So I don’t have to top up so often!

Teething problems when starting vaping is common and as you've found they can sometimes be very frustrating, my first vape was a pile of crap from Totally Wicked but once I found the right vape it was plain sailing.

If you want a hassle free vape to get you off the ciggies then maybe a fire & forget style pod might be a better start?

A bit more info and we can recommend you a better setup perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom