What's new

ATTENTION all element juice users!

Big disappointment today,i bought a 20ml bottle of watermelon and one of Key lime 20/80,both filled to the neck(no seals) but my taste buds don`t like either,using them in a Mega tank and played with wattage and airflow settings and i don`t like the taste of either of them.
To me the watermelon is all menthol with not even a hint of watermelon and the key lime is no lime at all and just a flat dough flavour,if anyone local in South Leeds wants em,they can have em.

I love the bottles though and the pink lemonade was lovely , such a shame,i was really looking forward to them,£20 plus 2 new tainted coils down the pan :(

Big disappointment today,i bought a 20ml bottle of watermelon and one of Key lime 20/80,both filled to the neck(no seals) but my taste buds don`t like either,using them in a Mega tank and played with wattage and airflow settings and i don`t like the taste of either of them.
To me the watermelon is all menthol with not even a hint of watermelon and the key lime is no lime at all and just a flat dough flavour,if anyone local in South Leeds wants em,they can have em.

I love the bottles though and the pink lemonade was lovely , such a shame,i was really looking forward to them,£20 plus 2 new tainted coils down the pan :(
mate...put them up for trade or sell them

Leaky, shitty bottles, wrecks coils, far too fekkin sweet - and yes - no safety ring (or is that no, no safety ring?), and we've had bottles with 15 mls in them, bottles full to the brim, bottles where the juice was thinner than usual - we don't vape them now.

They aren't bottled instore, and they're pants!

Now manabush is a juiceline worth wrecking your coils for ;)

Taste is purely subjective, but sloppy standards aren't - and no, I didn't take these mithering little points up with vendors/manufacturers - life's too short. I have mushrooms to stuff and tea towels to iron.........

Leaky, shitty bottles, wrecks coils, far too fekkin sweet - and yes - no safety ring (or is that no, no safety ring?), and we've had bottles with 15 mls in them, bottles full to the brim, bottles where the juice was thinner than usual - we don't vape them now.

They aren't bottled instore, and they're pants!

Now manabush is a juiceline worth wrecking your coils for ;)

Taste is purely subjective, but sloppy standards aren't - and no, I didn't take these mithering little points up with vendors/manufacturers - life's too short. I have mushrooms to stuff and tea towels to iron.........
dont forget the footrub for his lordship....and those socks aint gonna darn themselves are they?

dont forget the footrub for his lordship....and those socks aint gonna darn themselves are they?
Footrub my knickers!
Polishing wood though.............................................................
Now there's a thought

A kind Ape has offered to trade,might turn out OK (fingers crossed)

Back
Top Bottom