What's new

ATTENTION all element juice users!

Seems that the answer is quite simple really. Talk to the vendor, if you're not satisfied at the end then stop buying it. If you're happy, keep buying it.

I had a similar thing with a rather well known juice supplier, I thought something was up and measured out the juice using two different syringes.
All 5 bottles were exactly 8ml short, my measurements were checked and weighing scales were used and still 8ml short.
The company refunded and practically begged me to be silent claiming faulty equipment.

were they the sample bottles they use for customers to test ?

Nope lol! Bought element today and was full. Just remember them saying a few weeks back a few wasn't that full.
Pink lemonade is the one!

I've got three unopened Key Lime, two unopened Banana thingy - all five seem pretty damn full, none have plastic seals.

They (Element) have had an issue with the caps on some batches, I have had three bottles arrive that'd leaked in the post. Maybe that is the problem? Element have said they were made aware of the issue and have changed bottles/caps.

I nipped into Hermans (Leeds) this aft and got the last 20ml bottle,it was full to the bottom of the neck(as per pic on Elements site),they said they had had problems with a few leaky caps and that they had reported back to the supplier about this.
New shipment should be in very soon,i`m gagging to try the water melon.

Not sealed though,which is unusual for an American company,they normally seal everything.

I nipped into Hermans (Leeds) this aft and got the last 20ml bottle,it was full to the bottom of the neck(as per pic on Elements site),they said they had had problems with a few leaky caps and that they had reported back to the supplier about this.
New shipment should be in very soon,i`m gagging to try the water melon.

Not sealed though,which is unusual for an American company,they normally seal everything.

I got the watermelon chill today and it's amazing!

Bottle was filled to the neck aswell

I got a bottle from Redjuice which had no seal and was filled to just above the label. TBH i'm still none the wiser about all this……meh

I have about a dozen bottles from various sources, all were unsealed.

Back
Top Bottom