What's new

ATTENTION all element juice users!

Vape Club, never had an issue with them in the past so I am unsure what to think on this.

Ive been to vapeclub .. I can assure you they have no time to be bottling liquid .. none whatsoever

I bought a 20ml bottle of pink lemonade from a local vape shop on Monday,it has no break seal.
I am onto my second 5ml tank full and there doesn`t look like enough for another tank,so that puts it at under 15ml.

To be fair though,it could of been a sample bottle by mistake from the shop,i was in there for nearly an hour trying out all the test liquids and it was close to closing time,there were various bottles everywhere,the shop staff are all really friendly and very helpful so i`m going to hold back from saying they are shorting.

I will be going back in for another bottle and will be checking more closely though,if i think it`s short i will let them know and might refrain from buying.

Premium e-liquids are expensive,Elements is imported from the states,but like everyone,i hate getting burned.
Will update before the end of the week.

I bought a 20ml bottle of pink lemonade from a local vape shop on Monday,it has no break seal.
I am onto my second 5ml tank full and there doesn`t look like enough for another tank,so that puts it at under 15ml.

To be fair though,it could of been a sample bottle by mistake from the shop,i was in there for nearly an hour trying out all the test liquids and it was close to closing time,there were various bottles everywhere,the shop staff are all really friendly and very helpful so i`m going to hold back from saying they are shorting.

I will be going back in for another bottle and will be checking more closely though,if i think it`s short i will let them know and might refrain from buying.

Premium e-liquids are expensive,Elements is imported from the states,but like everyone,i hate getting burned.
Will update before the end of the week.
Bear in mind wick soakage.

Unless you are aware of the density of the liquid and the mass of the bottle/cap/dripper weighing isn't accurate.

This may be the explanation. These liquids are high VG, and VG is 25% denser than water.

If a third party (or Element) is rebottling 20 g portions, it will probably come out around 16 mL as the original post stated. If someone's doing that, they need a slap for not paying attention in school (and beaching trading standards).

the ones ive bought from hermans in manchester have all been sealed....

Aye, those cheeky Mancs must be sealing them in-house - the ones I've bought in Hermans in Liverpool came straight out the box un-sealed....:18:

Feck off ya cockwomble
:P

hows the scouse brow going?

2A8B980300000578-3162111-The_recently_favoured_Scouse_brow_gets_a_jumbo_makeover_in_sever-a-5_1436959163041_zpszh4zpnaw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom