What's new

ATTENTION all element juice users!

My key lime cookie from my B&M wasn't shrink wrapped either , nor was it full[emoji53]

might be a worth getting onto element an finding out what the crack is as its bad business if some of there punters think there getting ripped off see what they have too say on matter

As said I read somewhere to lower costs it's sent in bulk and filled by the store. When I referred earlier as it being with the pipette full I meant that I had to fill the pipette in the cap or if I closed it it would over flow. I'm using syringes and scales for my measuring and I know they are both pretty spot on for accuracy. And I'm sure element would care about a few ml missing here and there. If the customers see them selves as getting ripped off sales will drop and that will have an impact on them.

Unless you are aware of the density of the liquid and the mass of the bottle/cap/dripper weighing isn't accurate.

I was on about weighing in my own juice. I know I'm being as accurate as possible when re filling the element bottles with my juice and it comes to the base of the threads. I went out and bought a bottle of element today to do an experiment. 20ml from my syringe as said many times now takes the level to the base of the threads on the neck. Sucked every last drop of juice out of the new bottle with the SAME syringe and it's at 16.5ish ml. That's still 3.5ml under what it should be which is a whole tank in some cases.

Vape Club, never had an issue with them in the past so I am unsure what to think on this.

top vendor as well...im sure they wouldnt knowingly try to shaft people....the ones ive bought from hermans in manchester have all been sealed....

top vendor as well...im sure they wouldnt knowingly try to shaft people....the ones ive bought from hermans in manchester have all been sealed....

Yeah I have always been happy with them in the past, but now I think about it it is really odd for a bottle to have so much empty space in it. Not sure where to go from here.

EDIT: Just checked the VapeClub site, the pictures of bottles are filled to the neck:
pink-lemonade-dripper-e-liquid-by-element.jpg

Should there be in store decanting then that would be my main concern here, not a missing ml.

Back
Top Bottom