What's new

Back after a very long break from the forum! Also need some juice recommendations!

I haven’t to be honest, it’s making the time to do it that always been the main put off. I could look into it though, I know there’s shed loads of info on here for me to read :)2

At 50% off I’d be silly not to give them a look, nice one for the heads up!
Another range for the list by the sounds of it have you got a favourite? Just to get a starting point!
Thats hard to say really as i said they are all really nice but if i did have to pick one it would be the strawberry daiquiri which is strawberry and rum flavour......

I always have a tank of Mexican Fried Ice Cream from Chefs on the go. It's a one shot concentrate, so you have to add nic, pg and vg. I make up a litre at a time, and it takes at least a month for my taste buds, but other folk seem to like it as a shake and vape. You don't need any skill to make it, just follow the calculator on this site.
Not too sweet, just a lovely, smooth, baked pastry and vanilla cream flavour.

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/chefsvapour-concentrates/5024-mexican-fried-ice-cream.html

Right I’ve ordered a fair few samples from The Brew Bros to have a go with, so I’ll hopefully find something I like :)

Gonna have a look at some of the other suggestions too and maybe grab a few more to keep me going until Xmas :2thumbsup:

Thanks for all the suggestions!

have a look over at washington vapes they have lots of deals on atm and im sure there would be something there to cater too your taste @bix_vapes

Ordered a couple of liquids from Prime Vapes too, I remember the dripworx name from back when I was on the forum a lot and I know how much it was raved about so couldn’t not try a few.

Will report back once I work my way through the many flavours I’ve got on the way [emoji16]

Try the Firewater No 2 from Manabush ........ if you like lime cordial. Ignore the tobacco and bourbon bit if it doesn't appeal as it's in the background anyway. Lovely, full-flavoured lime, cola on the exhale and not sickly at all. It shouldn't work ... I thought I'd hate it, but it's lush. :)

Try the Firewater No 2 from Manabush ........ if you like lime cordial. Ignore the tobacco and bourbon bit if it doesn't appeal as it's in the background anyway. Lovely, full-flavoured lime, cola on the exhale and not sickly at all. It shouldn't work ... I thought I'd hate it, but it's lush. :)
That does sound good I do love a good lime flavour will have to give it a try at some point

Ordered a couple of liquids from Prime Vapes too, I remember the dripworx name from back when I was on the forum a lot and I know how much it was raved about so couldn’t not try a few.

Will report back once I work my way through the many flavours I’ve got on the way [emoji16]
What you go for from prime vapes I can fully recommend the limesicle, it's amazing my all day vape, well it was I just ran out [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] got a couple of others to try though

What you go for from prime vapes I can fully recommend the limesicle, it's amazing my all day vape, well it was I just ran out [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] got a couple of others to try though

Another couple for the list, never tried lime flavour before so worth a go for sure. Also loved Manabush when I used to MTL.

I went for Limonada and Triple Berry from prime vapes. Been a long time since I’ve had a good pink lemonade or fruits of the forest so I’ve got high hopes :)2

Much vape goodness turned up today and even a Christmas card from Brews Bros [emoji4]

IMG_3595.jpg

Back
Top Bottom