What's new

Back after a very long break from the forum! Also need some juice recommendations!

If you find a Brew Bros flavour you like they do a 250ml shortfill for £9.99, good value, nice juice Brew Bros.

I've got Limonada, but can't have it till xmas (according to the wife), managed to nick a bit to try and it was lovely.

Thought I’d report back on the prime vapes triple berry, my lord is this liquid nice! Don’t get me wrong the Brews Bros are nice too but this prime vapes is such a lovely smooth vape as well as great flavour. Might have found the ADV I’ve been looking for.

Not too sweet and really tastes of fruits of the forest :2thumbsup:

@bix_vapes thanks for the report looks like ill be digging deep in the new year let us know what the limonada is like once you crack it open

Welcome back

I used to use this forum a fair bit for a good few years up until a year or so ago when me and my son took up a new hobby in the form of ‘proper’ RC cars and it’s consumed my forum and internet time ever since [emoji23]

Thankfully I still kept on vaping and well away from the cigs, still been going through some different tanks here and there especially when all the new mesh tanks came on the scene.

I’ll be honest though they didn’t really do it for me and chew through juice like nobodies business! So I’ve settle with a couple Uwell Nunchaku tanks recently, one on the kit mod (lovely simple bit of kit) and another on my trusty old SMOK AL85. Well pleased with them and don’t see me trying any new hardware for quite sometime.

What I have been struggling with recently is a juice that I actually want to buy more than a few bottles of. Getting a bit frustrated with trying loads of different flavours but never finding one to settle on in at least one tank. My local vape shop is great and really well stocked but a lot of their stuff is what I’ve always considered US style sweet and fruity flavours. Basically lovely at first and then very sickly after a tank or two.

In terms of flavours I’ve always leaned towards fruity stuff and desserts but I’m getting more and more sick of sweet and sickly liquids. I’ve had a couple of flavours lately I’ve stuck with for a bit, nasty juice asap grape, riot squad tropical fury, dinner lady lemon tart and ivg millions flavours to name a few. But none have become my go to liquid.

I definitely want to steer away from menthol infused or ‘on ice’ flavours as I’m sick of them and obviously not sugary flavours.

I suppose what I’m really after is a fruity flavour that actually tastes like fruit, not a candy or slushie flavour that resembles actual fruit if that makes sense.

In terms of dessert flavours I’m open to anything that isn’t overall sweet, a nice blueberry muffin sort of thing would be good, I’ve always preferred baked dessert flavours as they tend to be less sweet.

I know liquid taste is always subjective but I’m hoping I might find some suggestions online as I’ve not really looked beyond my local vape shop over the last year or so.

70/30 or 80/20 is generally the sweet spot for the Nunchaku tank [emoji1303]

Anyways requests over and looking forward to getting back into the forum [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom