What's new

Bats are still on the menu

Pigs - Swine flu
Chicken / Turkeys - Bird flu
Cows - Mad Cow disease
Only safe option is going Vegan :eeek:
So what am I going to do with all the charred remains of all the animals I've banged and burned? Not eat them? Where's the sense in that?

So what am I going to do with all the charred remains of all the animals I've banged and burned? Not eat them? Where's the sense in that?

Chop them up, mix with veggie cabbage, and other green crap, and fry it all up as "bubble & squeak" then give some away to your needy neighbours for a bonus at christmas.

Chop them up, mix with veggie cabbage, and other green crap, and fry it all up as "bubble & squeak" then give some away to your needy neighbours for a bonus at christmas.
Why the fuck would I chop them up and mix them with green shit? Are you high? Also, that's quite an assumption that my neighbours are needy and that I would give them a bonus. Their bonus is that I let them fucking live and they should be grateful.

Don't knock it till you've tried it. :)

Don't knock it till you try it ay, would you apply that to shoving red hot rda's without the cap on up your ass? :18:. There are certain things that are a no for anyone yet someone somewhere will try them.

Don't knock it till you try it ay, would you apply that to shoving red hot rda's without the cap on up your ass? :18:. There are certain things that are a no for anyone yet someone somewhere will try them.

Don't forget that I worked for many years in Thailand, China, Hong Kong, and some of my colleagues worked in Korea. So I have experienced some of the delightful, but dubious cuisine. :)

As to the red hot cap off, rda up the arse, do you reckon that it would sort my haemorrhoids out ?

I am sure @ForestMagpie would give it a go, or at least force someone else to give it a go. :18:

Don't forget that I worked for many years in Thailand, China, Hong Kong, and some of my colleagues worked in Korea. So I have experienced some of the delightful, but dubious cuisine. :)

As to the red hot cap off, rda up the arse, do you reckon that it would sort my haemorrhoids out ?

I am sure @ForestMagpie would give it a go, or at least force someone else to give it a go. :18:

I guess the rda up the back passage may do the trick, you need to cauterize the veins. i suggest pulling the bunch of grapes out as far as you can bear then burn away the grapes and sealing the veins. Please let us all know how you got on it maybe of help to other sufferers:18:. You may feel buggered for a while after.

Back
Top Bottom