What's new

Battery care

Something else to buy... This saving money not smoking is costing a fortune lol. Thank you

Yes, but these are one off purchases that will last a long time. The charger is about 2 packs of cigs. I have had mine for over 2 years and it's still going strong :)

The best way is to have spare pairs of 18650 & 21700 yes it's costly, but I buy a pair of 18650 one week & the next 21700 that way I've always got some ready to go.
I have 6 18650s usually 4 in rotation and 2 in my bag while out. My GRUS I'm hoping will last me a full day on 2 21700s lol

I have 6 18650s usually 4 in rotation and 2 in my bag while out. My GRUS I'm hoping will last me a full day on 2 21700s lol
They should last then otherwise you are vaping away like Thomas the tank [emoji39] my Odin 200 dual 21700 lasts me 8 Hours while I'm at work in the evening & I'm at 60 watts but only get time for the odd toot here & there.

I am a chain vaper. On way to work, breaks, lunch and on my way home, then usually a change of batteries while others charge. Often left with none so using my Sensis or ak47 lol. Yes I need a 4 bay lol
They should last then otherwise you are vaping away like Thomas the tank [emoji39] my Odin 200 dual 21700 lasts me 8 Hours while I'm at work in the evening & I'm at 60 watts but only get time for the odd toot here & there.

Mooch rated the ones Lisa got at 8A at best in his test of them. They may be better now, but I would avoid like the plague and get batteries elsewhere.

Sounds about right, probably 10A cells really... actually they must only be 10A max because they are 3500mAh.

Nothing 'wrong' with them though, they are perfect for 10-15w MTL vaping.

If you're using dual battery mods regular then a 4 bay that can charge at 1a each would be better.
If its the nitecore new i2 charger you have it will charge 2 batteries at 0.5a each wich could be upto 8 hours for a pair of p42s.
I mostly use single battery mods so a dual charger does me fine, can charge 2 at 1a each or a single at 2a

Last edited:
Sounds about right, probably 10A cells really... actually they must only be 10A max because they are 3500mAh.

I’m not sure @Lisa Bolton would have been happy being told to vape at 10 - 15 watts :)

You're back! Good to see you round again.

Thanks. I took charger upstairs with me last night and I woke at 3am and finally charged lol
If you're using dual battery mods regular then a 4 bay that can charge at 1a each would be better.
If its the nitecore new i2 charger you have it will charge 2 batteries at 0.5a each wich could be upto 8 hours for a pair of p42s.
I mostly use single battery mods so a dual charger does me fine, can charge 2 at 1a each or a single at 2a

Back
Top Bottom