What's new

Best Custards?

Anything with sweetner loses me.

I used to be like that, fact is most commercial juices have them, at much higher levels (too high) and I'm used to super sweet at 0.50. I view it like seasoning food, IE: too much salt or pepper - bad, a little - ok, it can make a beneficial difference.

I used to be like that, fact is most commercial juices have them, at much higher levels (too high) and I'm used to super sweet at 0.50. I view it like seasoning food, IE: too much salt or pepper - bad, a little - ok, it can make a beneficial difference.
Nope
Can't make it taste as good as it should add sweetner.
No recipe needs sweeter imo.

Thanks for that, i now have to get me some more concentrates, looked in Mixology but must of missed it or going blind, much appreciated @StrawberryRipple .
Get right in about them @LordOdin, you won't regret it. Although I would add that you'll need to exercise a little bit of patience. A couple of months steeping really brings @StrawberryRipple recipes to life. Honestly mate, they're bang tidy [emoji16]

@Banjostring My only problem is that they are low Nicotine recipes, i am on 12mg so adding that much Nicotine will probably cock up the recipe, Forgot to mention it to @StrawberryRipple last night and was going to ask today.

@Banjostring My only problem is that they are low Nicotine recipes, i am on 12mg so adding that much Nicotine will probably cock up the recipe, Forgot to mention it to @StrawberryRipple last night and was going to ask today.
Higher the nic the quicker the steep 12mg is great for Dales custard it matures so much quicker and tastes amazing MTL I keep 2l for DTL on the shelf and 500ml of 10mg for MTL when I'm on the beer it goes so fucking well with a nice IPA or a bottle of Corona [emoji4]

Higher the nic the quicker the steep 12mg is great for Dales custard it matures so much quicker and tastes amazing MTL I keep 2l for DTL on the shelf and 500ml of 10mg for MTL when I'm on the beer it goes so fucking well with a nice IPA or a bottle of Corona [emoji4]
@mattyk2010 , did you have to alter the percentages of concentrates for mtl or is the flavour strong enough as is mate?

Last edited:
Pick a juice calculator and just input the details like pg ratio, nic strength, and flavourings etc....

Or make an account here and you can edit the existing recipes using the blue tools tab.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3327935/Vanilla Custard V3

Back
Top Bottom