What's new

Best way to mark molicels

Blazing Atoms

Postman
What do you guys do for marking batteries. I have a few sets of efsets which I accidentally mixed up so I have no "married" pairs. So got a few sets of new molicels.
I was thinking of writing on a label and then covering said label with sellotape. Only thoughts are maybe it will come unstuck as the mod/batteries get warm

I just put a sign on the pairs with a different colour marker, I used to wrap them myself but it's too much work

I find a roll of masking tape is great for making quick labels I can put on all sorts of things including batteries, bottles of DIY vape juice or just about anything else that I need.

I use a black permanent marker to number them and cover the markings with a piece of selotape - the method originally mentioned lol.

When I've just used a marker with no tape the ink has faded quickly but any covered by tape are still clearly legible over a year later and the tape hasn't shown any sign of coming loose - I'd stick with the marker and tape method.

I also keep married pairs in dual cases, if I don't have enough cases I just use an elastic band to hold pairs together. Easy peasy.

I just use the Mrs nail varnish & mark them with spots & use multiple sets of different colour battery wraps.

Back
Top Bottom