What's new

Big shout out

I'll post about them in a new thread, also going to get some VIM pods to test, and I'll put that up on the VIM thread early next week.

Carrot cake? Is it cinnamony or gingery? I think it'll be my kind of thing, either way.

Carrot cake? Is it cinnamony or gingery? I think it'll be my kind of thing, either way.

I actually literally know nothing about it, we've just had some samples arrive, but I haven't got my hands on them yet. I do know Bryn has been working on them for a long time, pretty much since he launched his initial range, and he thinks they are spot on now. I will hopefully get a go of them today.

I spent the day on the Spiced Custard, and it's nice, it's a full custard with A bit of cinnamon and I think there's some Nutmeg, not too sweet, not too much spice, pretty nice although I'm not a massive custard fan, if anybody is I think it'll work. Now on the Jam pudding, and I'd say that's a strong Strawberry jam, with rice pudding or semolina aftertaste. I get the carrot cake later today, and apologies I wouldn't say my palate is the most developed.

Back
Top Bottom