What's new

Billet Box Rev 3a - where to get...

rawhead

Achiever
(I posted this in the Billet Box sub forum but thought i'd post it here to see if I can get a few more views)

So I snagged myself a lovely little rev 3 billet box (original) in the classies, and have finally convinced the missus to not hold it hostage until Santa arrives (it cost me a Breeze).

I've got it up and running and am enjoying the change of pace, but of course I want to tinker
upload_2017-11-17_11-38-49.gif

My question is, where can I get rev 3a accessories from ? Everywhere I've looked seems to only have the rev 4 stuff, and I know a lot of stuff is not compatible with the 3a. I'm particularly looking for a better tank, mine is a solid lump of white plastic with no window.

Best bet would probably be to check the bb Facebook groups

Billet box themselves do keep a rev 3 section open, you have to keep an eye on it as when parts get posted in there they tend to go fairly quickly. Saturdays tend to be the day around lunchtime.
Also atmistique can be worth checking out, they do sell various bridges that fit. and things like the sofia by leo will work so it is worth hunting around as these older bits can come up fairly cheaply.
Nice to see you got it before Santa though :) they are a great bit of kit with a lovely form factor

I *think* I have a boro tank for the rev 3 and will look later, not sure if it's genuine though but would let you have it as I don't have a bb to use it with either way (if I still have it)

I *think* I have a boro tank for the rev 3 and will look later, not sure if it's genuine though but would let you have it as I don't have a bb to use it with either way (if I still have it)

That would be awesome man, thanks :)

Billet box themselves do keep a rev 3 section open, you have to keep an eye on it as when parts get posted in there they tend to go fairly quickly. Saturdays tend to be the day around lunchtime.
Also atmistique can be worth checking out, they do sell various bridges that fit. and things like the sofia by leo will work so it is worth hunting around as these older bits can come up fairly cheaply.

Cheers man, I'll keep an eye on both.

That would be awesome man, thanks :)
Turns out I do still have it, it's plastic with a clear window, and a spare window section/seal and spare balls (no idea what they are for)

Not sure if it's an authentic part but you can have it just drop me a pm I have no use for it

@jock1092 you're a gentleman sir, the tank arrived yesterday.

Frustratingly it's about 1mm too wide to fit, but I can replace the opaque front on mine with the clear front of yours so I can finally see what i'm doing !

Thanks again man.

Back
Top Bottom