What's new

Black Friday Sales + Christmas ELiquids.

Chris K

Vendor
Hey everyone,

Black Friday is almost upon us and Christmas is around the corner, 2022 has gone by abit too quick! Sign of age.

Well since everywhere else is putting out Black Friday sales, be rude of us not to so for now until Midnight, Monday 28th we have up to 40% off ELiquids, Rebuildable Supplies. Batteries and Selected Devices, price are already adjusted on the site so need for codes and faffing.

EAFF0F63-2A4B-4F7B-AA80-3F916EBEB675.jpeg

As you may see from the other half of that banner, we have also today launched our Christmas Special ELiquids!

So let me introduce…

4ADA22B8-DC6E-409E-9C22-0D1815613986.jpeg

Chocolate Peppermint Cream in 100ml, 50ml (for 3mg Vapers) & 20ml Shortfill for 6mg Vapers. Fairly self explanatory, it’s Chocolate with a peppermint fondant centre.

https://legioxvape.com/collections/christmas-limited-editions

DDE0C381-350F-46F7-BB5C-90B5DD602518.jpeg

Lebkuchen Biscuit is a sponge biscuit wrapped in chocolate with an apricot jam centre. I had sleepless nights making this liquid, rather complex and went through many different versions, makes a great MTL Liquid though because of it.

https://legioxvape.com/collections/christmas-limited-editions

That’s about it, up to 40% off until Monday 28th and some new Christmas Juices. Enjoy!

PSA: Be extremely careful how hard you squeeze the Lebkuchen bottles :(

I noticed the caps were different on the bottles (than previous 100ml). Is yours 100ml? Did wonder, sounds messy :(

Drop me a PM when you’re ready to talk @oORobOo ;), will get something sorted mate, I’ve been there and feel your pain!

Haha bless yah, but it's all good, I managed to catch a good half a ml in the squonk bottle :18:

My entire house now smells of Lebkuchen and I can confirm that the Pulse V2 Chip is indeed very much waterproof. :p

Haha bless yah, but it's all good, I managed to catch a good half a ml in the squonk bottle :18:

My entire house now smells of Lebkuchen and I can confirm that the Pulse V2 Chip is indeed very much waterproof. :p

Worse things for house to smell of! Mine smells of wet dog.

PSA: Be extremely careful how hard you squeeze the Lebkuchen bottles :(

Wish I saw this earlier. I've just had my cap pop off when filling a tank luckily didn't loose to much around 5ml or so will watch wat iam doing next time. but I did notice the hole isn't very big in the cap so too much pressure maybe

Wish I saw this earlier. I've just had my cap pop off when filling a tank luckily didn't loose to much around 5ml or so will watch wat iam doing next time. but I did notice the hole isn't very big in the cap so too much pressure maybe

These bottles were an emergency stop gap, luckily didn’t get many as couldn’t get the usual ones. They won’t be making a reappearance once they have all gone judging on feedback :18:

Back
Top Bottom