What's new

Black Friday Sales + Christmas ELiquids.

These bottles were an emergency stop gap, luckily didn’t get many as couldn’t get the usual ones. They won’t be making a reappearance once they have all gone judging on feedback :18:

I only noticed after trying to fill again. it seemed abit slower than the other bottle I got so I cut a wee bit of the top so made yhe hole abit bigger will see wat happens when I refill or just put it in a different bottle as I can't use my right hand to much so a softer bottle is easier for me

I've ended up putting mine in a 200ml bottle, makes sense with how fast I'm going through it :p, really good juice getting more addictive every day. :)

Wish I'd saved a little Britannia Custard, think a little bit of that mixed in could be amazing.

I've ended up putting mine in a 200ml bottle, makes sense with how fast I'm going through it :p, really good juice getting more addictive every day. :)

Wish I'd saved a little Britannia Custard, think a little bit of that mixed in could be amazing.

And there is an idea I’m going to try out tonight!

I’ll let know you how it turns out.

Any good? Or did it take away from the Lebkuchen/have too much going on?

It ended up becoming abit of a “Battle of the Flavours” and neither won!

Reckon if stripped out a few of the background flavours from both, could work well, might be an idea for next year but just sticking each together was abit OTT and abit sickly.

Back
Top Bottom