What's new

Blazé Response? The THC Astr-ion

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Well, there’s another Chinese boro mod that’s just been released, with a rather blasé response from the vaping world :sleepy: It’s the Thunderhead Creations (THC? Isn’t there enough problems differentiating between nic and canna vaping?!?) and Mike Vapes’ Blaze Boro Mod! :22:

Actually, it looks to be a rather functional mod. They’ve taken the styling from the Mission Astro and combined it with the battery door from the Prc Ion :11: Unfortunately, I’m afraid the price point may be a bit too high, judging by several of the recent Chinese additions to the market, but we’ll have to wait and see :22:

sC3JN6k.jpeg

FFsEy6I.jpeg

If you haven’t had your fill of new boro mods, you can see the review here:

Just what the vape market needs, another boro, I`m not a boro user but it seems to me that from the outside the design of all these new models seems to morph into a generalised appearance. God help the poor vaper who wants one and has to wade through the minutiae of the board to make a choice.

Surely more choice is a good thing though, was a time a boro mod was only available for over a few hundred quid, the number available for sub 100 now is fantastic :)

More the merrier IMO

Just what the vape market needs, another boro, I`m not a boro user but it seems to me that from the outside the design of all these new models seems to morph into a generalised appearance. God help the poor vaper who wants one and has to wade through the minutiae of the board to make a choice.

You could say the same about any vape product to be fair... box mods, pods, tanks. There's anew one of each every 5 minutes and they all pretty much look the same or follow a trend.

As for the Blaze, looks decent enough.

Surely more choice is a good thing though, was a time a boro mod was only available for over a few hundred quid, the number available for sub 100 now is fantastic :)

More the merrier IMO
Choice is always a good thing, I was referring to the aesthetics. A billet box (original) will still set you back a pretty penny, it`s the mass produced cast models that have brought the prices within reach of the general vaper.

As I’ve said before, give a designer a Boro, a chipset and an18650 (or 21700) and tell them to come up with a device based around those parts and you’d struggle (fail?) to come up with anything truly different ;)

You could say the same about any vape product to be fair... box mods, pods, tanks. There's anew one of each every 5 minutes and they all pretty much look the same or follow a trend.

You`re bang on right mate, there are any number of form factors to fit the gubbins inside to get the job done, and the ones that sell the best get copied.
I remember when I first started vaping, some of the serious vapers sent off for billet boxes, in no time a plastic copy appeared and everybody jumped on it, after a short while the copy owners found that they were much better off with leaks dripping down their fingers than inside the mod, frying the board.

aye, i would say the same about all of them.

Hey Everybody! The Sovjet Automobile Corp. is introducing our very special new model:

THE MEDIOCRE!!! :2thumbsup:

It comes in any colour you like, as long as it’s grey :18: And of course, we offer the matching grey interior, and no comfort upgrades. You’ll get unbelievable mileage from the 0.8 liter engine, but you won’t get there in a hurry, so no need to stress. It’ll get you from point A to point B, and that’s the one and only reason you would want a car :22:

So if you need a new car, choose to be MEDIOCRE! You never really wanted a choice, anyway! :muhaha:

giphy.gif

Yes, in any product evolution, there’ll be innovative spurts, though mostly, you’ll see incremental changes and group think. But it has to be ideal if a novice or experienced vaper can find exactly what they’re looking for, be it function, colour, or design. But some of you want a grey world with only one choice (yours?), and more’s the pity :56:

Back
Top Bottom