What's new

Blazé Response? The THC Astr-ion

Yer arse, they are top Oxford shirt pocket friendly so much so...that you didn't notice you lost yours, doon at the boat race... it just slipped oot yer sky rocket intae the watter, that's whit ye get fur daeing knee tremblers doon on the Clyde at the works night oot :)

it fell out my jacket pocket when i was pished sleepin in the back of a taxi, if my own self had fell out the pocket i’d no even have noticed and probs still be kickin about under the passenger seat wondering who i was.

but there’s no chance you are cuttin about with a BB in your oxford shirt pocket, you’d be the talk of the rotary club :)

I'm calling pish on that, you know, if you're not interested, we don't give a rats arse, just saying...

IMG_3830.jpeg

A massive AIO.... nahhhh.

aye that wee device looks pocket friendly but the discussion was about putting a BB in your shirt pocket.

aye that wee device looks pocket friendly but the discussion was about putting a BB in your shirt pocket.

so you went out on the swally & got Blootered & lost it in a taxi & blaming it not been pocket freindly cos you lost it lol.

it fell out my jacket pocket when i was pished sleepin in the back of a taxi, if my own self had fell out the pocket i’d no even have noticed and probs still be kickin about under the passenger seat wondering who i was.

but there’s no chance you are cuttin about with a BB in your oxford shirt pocket, you’d be the talk of the rotary club :)

The OG BB was designed by a biker, who wanted something to fit in his sky rocket jacket, that he/she could pull out n vape with ease....this still holds true in comparison to a mod n tank:)

The OG BB was designed by a biker, who wanted something to fit in his sky rocket jacket, that he/she could pull out n vape with ease....this still holds true in comparison to a mod n tank:)

aye, he’s jacket pocket. it’s way too bulky to put it in your shirt pocket. or even trouser pocket.

maybe we have different ideas about what can go in what pockets. :)

If I was going to pay all that for a mod I`d want a lanyard ring on it so every fcuker could see it like a great big medallion :14: :)

Back
Top Bottom