What's new

Blazé Response? The THC Astr-ion

I blame the Boro/AIO craze for the rise of the Pods. The manufacturers saw that they were popular, so mass produced cheap versions. The Aspire Gotek X is a perfect example.

Quite like the looks. Not sure I want another device of this type tho.

I blame the Boro/AIO craze for the rise of the Pods. The manufacturers saw that they were popular, so mass produced cheap versions. The Aspire Gotek X is a perfect example.

maybe the bb was the industry prototype pod, albeit a bit oversized and cumbersome :)

What's so good about those Boro things :hmm: So far I've managed to stay away and out of that zone.

What's so good about those Boro things :hmm: So far I've managed to stay away and out of that zone.

It really just comes down to whether you like the form factor or not. They don't perform any better than an RTA or stock coil tank imo.

Form factor, being able to play dress up with optional panels/buttons. They're not 'better than', just a way of doing the same thing as a mod/RTA in a pocket friendly combo.

OK for MTL and RDL but needs a bit more pampering and fiddling with than a mod/RTA combo IMO.

For DL I just wouldn't.

BBs are not really pocket friendly though. they are massive big heavy fuckers. maybe some of the other ones are a bit smaller, i dunno.

Everything contained within a box roughly the size of a 20 deck of L&B.

As above, generally more faff though.

BBs are not really pocket friendly though. they are massive big heavy fuckers. maybe some of the other ones are a bit smaller, i dunno.

Yer arse, they are top Oxford shirt pocket friendly so much so...that you didn't notice you lost yours, doon at the boat race... it just slipped oot yer sky rocket intae the watter, that's whit ye get fur daeing knee tremblers doon on the Clyde at the works night oot :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom