What's new

Blotto Max, Is Still The Best RTA

Reggiec

Coil Maker
The Blotto Max is a Brilliant RTA . Always a favourite of mine.

I have it on my Dovpo Riva DNA 250c a brilliant mod as well.

Got some Chocolate Peppermint Cream in the Blotto Max from @Chris K at LEGIOXVAPE and it’s Delicious with a couple of Reggiec coils @ 70w, 0.18ohm
B5CEEE94-0619-488C-8AC6-49047DC9EF7A.jpeg

I’ve got a Blotto V1.5.

It was abit of a Dark Horse, I first used it and thought “This is good” then put it to one side to go back to my usual sub ohm tanks as I seem to do with pretty much everything. Found myself going back to it more and more though and now it’s become my main go to RTA. It’s always attached to a mod and always have a liquid in it.

I just can’t explain why it’s better than other RTAs I have, it just is!

The Blotto Max is a Brilliant RTA . Always a favourite of mine.

I have it on my Dovpo Riva DNA 250c a brilliant mod as well.

Got some Chocolate Peppermint Cream in the Blotto Max from @Chris K at LEGIOXVAPE and it’s Delicious with a couple of Reggiec coils @ 70w, 0.18ohmView attachment 308526
I`d have to agree with you there mate, although I haven`t tried them all, the flavour production is fantastic and I dare say it would be a crowd pleaser for the cloud chasers too. 10/10 from me.

BTW the guy on social media who reckoned that your coils would lose flavour after 3 months was talking bollocks, I refitted the first set you made me and they haven`t missed a beat.

Blotto MAX was my first purchase after getting back to vaping this year and damn that flavour is a thing. I've purchased 1.5 on the back of MAX and it's a decent piece of kit too but nowhere near MAX when it comes to airflow. I use them both every day with different juices and theyre awesome. I can only imagine how even much tastier it is with a set of your coils in!

OT
I've noticed that your website is down so what would be the other way to order coils from you @Reggiec ?

Blotto MAX was my first purchase after getting back to vaping this year and damn that flavour is a thing. I've purchased 1.5 on the back of MAX and it's a decent piece of kit too but nowhere near MAX when it comes to airflow. I use them both every day with different juices and theyre awesome. I can only imagine how even much tastier it is with a set of your coils in!

OT
I've noticed that your website is down so what would be the other way to order coils from you @Reggiec ?
Pm @Reggiec direct mate .. he'll sort you out

OT
Try single coils in them

Try single coils in them

I'm running it on a single 3mm alien but even with vents fully open it feels like I'm dragging a tad tighter. Nonetheless I use both each day and both deliver a quality vape! I won't be changing in near or far future as I can confidently say that I've found my holy grails with these two.

I`d advise that you get 2 sets of coils so that you can have a set to put in whilst you clean the used set, with a bit of maintenance reggies` coils will give that flavour for ages.

@vapervince I've already ordered and had a good advice on how to maintain them so what I'll do now is I'll put up a rota ( lol ) for blottos so once one of them undergoes maintenance the other one will keep me going. I'll definitely come back for more even though I did not receive my order yet haha

Back
Top Bottom