What's new

Blotto Max, Still My Favourite Tank

I got my Titan Combo kit from ukvapekings it was £109.99 from there. It’s a special Tank as well. As @dovpo_uk Andy said

But I still love my Blottos all three of them.

The Titan with the mesh deck is unbeatable for flavour imo. But be prepared to go through a LOT of juice.

The Titan with the mesh deck is unbeatable for flavour imo. But be prepared to go through a LOT of juice.

I’m the opposite @Banjostring, I prefer my own coils to the mesh. Unless I didn’t give the mesh enough time to bed in. But with my own TSFC the flavour is awesome in the Titan.

Only thing with the Titan PWM mod is the battery door can be dodgy, after a while, on the v1 as well as the v1.5.

Only thing with the Titan PWM mod is the battery door can be dodgy, after a while, on the v1 as well as the v1.5.

Yeah @andipandi my door went in the first week I used it . The plastic in the inside off the door just broke of. That was the V1.5 Mod.

And I had to send the full kit back, for a £5 door and after a lot of getting messed about they eventually sent me a new Mod .

So you have to be very careful with the door. FT do them for about £4, but it’s the waiting time that causes the problem there. The next time I’m getting anything from FT I’ll be ordering one just too be on the safe side.

I love my Bottos (the single and the V1.5) and have them inconstant use, ironically the Max is the one I'm missing, but I'm determined to pick one up at some point.

The only issue I have with them is that the Blotto single is a little slow to wick when chain vaping and gets a little dry after five quick puffs, meaning I have to vape the coil fifteen watts below its capability to negate the issue ATM, but it could just be my wicking....

The V1.5 is excellent too. On the downside, the deck's a little too tight for two 3mm, so I typically have to use 2x 2.5mm coils instead and the airflow is perhaps slightly too restrictive for a dual coiler.

Other than that, they're almost identical in all but size and they're both brilliant performers.

As I've said before, the Max might be the solution for me, but it would look huge on my single battery mods!

None of these issues are enough to put me off though. I haven't found better all round DTL tanks yet, and I've tried a few.

The Arbiter 2 is another favourite of mine. It's better than the Blottos in that it has a bigger build deck and more generous airflow, but disappointingly, I find it a bit more 'spitty', particularly in single coil mode, and that's something you just don't get from the @dovpo_uk's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom