What's new

Bookings for The Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet...

Yoda, Misty. I've added you in to the table at the start of the thread. Tubbyengineer . This is correct to 18.29 hrs

Except for I think I'm out. Just got the dates in today, my long awaited girly trip abroad is for yes you've guessed it 5th-9th sept. Flights aren't booked yet but not looking good to swap with everyone else. Gutted.

I've left my name in the room for now, on a -just in case basis, but will give it up if another female is on her own and wants to go.

:(

I was looking forward to meeting you too :(
and sorry about the tea-making . Easily solved tho, you'll just have to drink copious amounts of alcohol instead :D

@Yoda, @Misty. I've added you in to the table at the start of the thread. @Tubbyengineer . This is correct to 18.29 hrs

Except for I think I'm out. Just got the dates in today, my long awaited girly trip abroad is for yes you've guessed it 5th-9th sept. Flights aren't booked yet but not looking good to swap with everyone else. Gutted.

I've left my name in the room for now, on a -just in case basis, but will give it up if another female is on her own and wants to go.

:(
Gutted

Back
Top Bottom