What's new

Boros MTL?

MTB Vaper

Postman
Are Boro's as good as MTL RTA's yet?
Do Boro's still tend to leak/weap?

In my experience, it depends on the Boro. Neither my Atmizoos nor my Limelights leak. The Boros with the Suicide Mods OddJob have proven to be leak free, as has the Cthulha 510 Kit.

Thanks I'm asking as I've not used a RBA boro only mesh pop in coils.
Just trying to find out how they compare to a good MTL RTA.

I prefer my Bishop Cubed boro RBA to any MTL RTA I've tried. Dry as a bone, easy to build, loads of air flow options and above all, excellent flavour. Its "relatively" cheap too (in comparison to what you can pay for RBAs).

I prefer my Bishop Cubed boro RBA to any MTL RTA I've tried. Dry as a bone, easy to build, loads of air flow options and above all, excellent flavour. Its "relatively" cheap too (in comparison to what you can pay for RBAs).
Ive been umming and arring on a bridge for my SVA for ages. Finally decided on the bishop cubed, to find out it didnt fit.

Ive been umming and arring on a bridge for my SVA for ages. Finally decided on the bishop cubed, to find out it didnt fit.

You can get a shorter positive pin for it.

@MTB Vaper. I forgot to mention ONE that I really, really have been impressed by for MTL recently. The Droid. IF you want as smooth a draw as one can get from a FeV, but in a 100% Leak Proof Boro, then Look no further. Astonishing thing, it really is!! :worship::worship::worship:

Back
Top Bottom