What's new

Bought this disposable from home bargains and it has a super weird throat hit

Orry

As title says, bought this vape from home bargains its a "Blast Bar". searched online but all i could find was another brand that sells THC vapes. throat hit is kinda menthol-ey but has none of the menthol flavour. Anyone else tried these?
IMG_3858-min.jpg

Not a disposable vape expert, but the only disposables that I've seen shaped like that are Elf bars.

I bought a 10ml bottle of eliquid in Home Bargains once. One of the nastiest things I've ever vaped. Kinda like the vaping equivalent of making a roll up out of all the stubbed out cig ends from an old ashtray.

i bought a packet of biscuits in home bargains once. it turned out it was much smaller than the same biscuits from another shop.

As title says, bought this vape from home bargains its a "Blast Bar". searched online but all i could find was another brand that sells THC vapes. throat hit is kinda menthol-ey but has none of the menthol flavour. Anyone else tried these?View attachment 315970
This seems as good a time as any to encourage you to try a refillable device. Where you can pick your juice and not have to throw the whole thing away.

i bought a packet of biscuits in home bargains once. it turned out it was much smaller than the same biscuits from another shop.
Really is a bargain. Savings to your wallet and your waist line. :D

Back
Top Bottom