What's new

BP Mods Sure RTA Giveaway

Congratulations @Coolie27, I hope you enjoy it, and well done @ForestMagpie on a great giveaway.

I'd have loved to have been in on this one myself as I'm a big BP fan-boy and haven't tried this one yet, but I thought I'd better sit it out as I've been so fortunate recently and don't want to be greedy.

I'm sure I'll end up with one eventually though. Temptation will inevitably get the better of me.

In all honesty I should probably be looking for stock coil stuff for the time being anyway. Constant cleaning and re-wicking isn't easy for me right now.

Congratulations @Coolie27, I hope you enjoy it, and well done @ForestMagpie on a great giveaway.

I'd have loved to have been in on this one myself as I'm a big BP fan-boy and haven't tried this one yet, but I thought I'd better sit it out as I've been so fortunate recently and don't want to be greedy.

I'm sure I'll end up with one eventually though. Temptation will inevitably get the better of me.

In all honesty I should probably be looking for stock coil stuff for the time being anyway. Constant cleaning and re-wicking isn't easy for me right now.

Thanks @Astral for your kind words. I hope you do end up with one eventually.

Back
Top Bottom