What's new

BP Mods TMD Boro Community Review

The GTX coils are considered male and female. It looks to me as if the female ones fit but the male ones don't, but I don't have the TMD boro yet to verify it.

I really am thinking of getting one of these but does anyone know if the smrt coils work also not that its a biggie as I have gtx coils as well
They certainly do work fine with this I didn't get on with the BP coils plus I'm also a skin flint [emoji6]

The GTX coils are considered male and female. It looks to me as if the female ones fit but the male ones don't, but I don't have the TMD boro yet to verify it.
Indeed. The MTL coils need a much smaller bore so the standard GTX fitting is no good.
This shows it very well.
upload_2022-12-29_20-32-6.jpeg

They certainly do work fine with this I didn't get on with the BP coils plus I'm also a skin flint [emoji6]
I must say, I had similar problems in the group test. But I’ve a pack of .3 mesh.and not only have they excellent flavour. I’ve got three running all with over 60ml through them.

I must say, I had similar problems in the group test. But I’ve a pack of .3 mesh.and not only have they excellent flavour. I’ve got three running all with over 60ml through them.

Glad to hear you're enjoying them :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom