What's new

BPMODS Pod Mod Lightsaber S and L YouTube review by Vaping 101

I have the same reservations about 510 adaptors. I don't trust any 510 held in place with a magnet. I don't have any problem with the concept of Pods as they are lightweight, cheap and can work as swell as any traditional stock coil tank it's just the attachment system I don't like. It's a pity because it's good to see more products in the 'premium' category between budget and high end and this one looks good - I just prefer fixed 510s.

Apparently the Lightsaber 510 adapter is a twist lock fitting, not reliant on magnets.

I have the same reservations about 510 adaptors. I don't trust any 510 held in place with a magnet. I don't have any problem with the concept of Pods as they are lightweight, cheap and can work as swell as any traditional stock coil tank it's just the attachment system I don't like. It's a pity because it's good to see more products in the 'premium' category between budget and high end and this one looks good - I just prefer fixed 510s.

Here's the video @Astral posted, starting at the review of the 510 adapter. It needs a twist to lock in.

Apparently the Lightsaber 510 adapter is a twist lock fitting, not reliant on magnets.

Better than magnets then... But boro mods also rely on pressure fitment and nobody, ever, in the entire world's history has ever had connection problems. No wait...

I'm biased I know, but I'll stick to standard 510 fitting. Prejudices are wrong, but it keeps me out of the AIO/Boro rabbit hole.

Back
Top Bottom