What's new

BPMODS Pod Mod Lightsaber S and L YouTube review by Vaping 101

Does it come with a cup holder for keeping it in the car? :D

It looks nice i would get it for the missus if:
- it would be with external battery
- as in vid not getting knocked over thousands millllllllllllioooooon times as my missus does...

For me it's a hard pass as i need something long lasting and fitting hole in arm rest or cup holder without rolling all over the place. I've had few tube mods and i was swearing at them when i broke them - promised not getting another tube for my self.

On pre order for under £50, looks very competitive at that price to me. If you compare it to Vaporesso's latest offering the Gen PT60 for example, which is quite a highly regarded device. The internal battery capacity is the same on the L (Vaporesso's is overstated) there's no option of a 510 for the PT60, no customisation and it's only £10-£15 cheaper than the Lightsaber. If I was in the market for a internal battery pod/mod I know what I'd buy... Both :18:... But I think I'd get the Lightsaber first.

There are cheaper options out there, but to me it's worth it becuase it looks so nice. But yeah an external battery option would have sold me right away, even though I would also knock it over a million+ times.

I'm happy mines on the way but I don't expect I'll have it for long, I bought 2 of them for 3 reasons. Because they look cool.
To show My support for BP mods.
and because My mother lost her mixx pioneer combo and she's got tons of pnp coils left.

If/when there is an external battery version that'll be something right up my alley.

Only been a month since the order, what's another week or two :18::18::17::17::17:

crying-homer-simpson-i9cmrgpv3uw5qoz5.gif

I really hope the 0.3s are in stock soon!

As good as the SMRT coils taste, they don't seem to last very long... at least not with Supergood.

As good as the SMRT coils taste, they don't seem to last very long... at least not with Supergood.

Not just the SMRT coils, the TMD coils out live the PnP's too, and not a leaky.

i tend to use any primevapes liquid with the SMRT coils dispergo udderly amazing just kills them after about 4 days & as for supergood not tried with a SMRT coil yet as im out of supergood liquid lol.

Back
Top Bottom