What's new

BPMODS Pod Mod Lightsaber S and L YouTube review by Vaping 101

Joking apart.

I hope you can see why I’m a bit defensive about it. I don’t push lots of products on folk and lord knows we have had a couple of turkeys in the past but the Saber is really really good

Most definitely mate!

I’m surprised he let you kop a feel , not everyone can touch his saber
upload_2022-9-17_15-47-30.gif

Joking apart.

I hope you can see why I’m a bit defensive about it. I don’t push lots of products on folk and lord knows we have had a couple of turkeys in the past but the Saber is really really good
Totally understandable.

I’m sorry. It’s something I’ve always done. If I have an idea, or even just a complicated job to do. I’d sit down and think of all the possible pitfalls, I could. In the full knowledge I was going to be faced with a myriad other pitfalls, that hadn’t occurred to me, as I proceeded. Like solving 1/3 of the problems before you start, if you will.

I fear this approach, often, makes me seem negative. I’m not, but I am trying to curb it.
I hear you - my head works the same way. :)

I really do like the look of it and would be tempted with a 510 converter fitted, but that internal battery capacity just puts me right off :(

Last edited:
I really do like the look of it and would be tempted with a 510 converter fitted, but that internal battery life just puts me right off :(
Agreed , battery capacity is meagre. .it would suit the MTL crew perfectly though.

Back
Top Bottom