What's new

Brunhilde mtl rta

bgoodchild8

Postman
I have for sale a Brunhilde mtl rta in stainless, only used a couple of times, lovely flavour and great capacity, if honest only selling as I got a new rta that ireally like and don't use this so best off going to someone that will. Comes boxed with all accessories but have misplaced the mtl drip tip, will include another I brought (& tbh I preferred using that one with it). RRP on this is anywhere between £28.99 on sale and if in stock up to £34.99 so am looking for £22 posted, royal mail 2nd class signed, PayPal or bank transfer.
IMG20230301222954.jpg

I have for sale a Brunhilde mtl rta in stainless, only used a couple of times, lovely flavour and great capacity, if honest only selling as I got a new rta that ireally like and don't use this so best off going to someone that will. Comes boxed with all accessories but have misplaced the mtl drip tip, will include another I brought (& tbh I preferred using that one with it). RRP on this is anywhere between £28.99 on sale and if in stock up to £34.99 so am looking for £22 posted, royal mail 2nd class signed, PayPal or bank transfer.View attachment 311234
Pm incoming

Lovely atty that, really nice saturated flavour going on. I'd be interested to know what you make of it @Phrasing, if you buy it.

Lovely atty that, really nice saturated flavour going on. I'd be interested to know what you make of it @Phrasing, if you buy it.
I’ve had on for over a year. And I love it. Only shame is I dropped it, and can’t find an og replacement for the damages needle tip . Bloody thing can be unscrewed, from it’s finned base. Can I find a replacement. Can I heckers like.
Apart from that it’s one of the better MTL tanks, I’ve ever had.

I keep thinking a stainless would match my Abyss nicely. Must resist, sadly.
Bu5 if you want a quality MTL tank, snap this up quick.

I'm working on it lol, just waiting for the other half to send payment.

I've wanted to try it for ages, I was sceptical about mtl rdta style but the stubby convinced me otherwise.

I've wanted to try it for ages, I was sceptical about mtl rdta style but the stubby convinced me otherwise.

I've had a few of them and stupidly sold them all on they are a nice rdta if I had the money but sadly dont lol

I absolutely love mtl rdtas now so much flavour, I've actually purchased a high end one so may be a couple of high end RTA's hitting the classies soon

I absolutely love mtl rdtas now so much flavour, I've actually purchased a high end one so may be a couple of high end RTA's hitting the classies soon
Do you mean the steam pipes cabeo? That's gonna be another good one if the kumo is anything to go by.

Back
Top Bottom