What's new

Buckfast???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with folk putting irn brew in whisky, as long as it is cheap blended shit, I refuse to buy a malt for someone to do that to it......
I get my single malt for free so I don't mind what goes in it [emoji6]

Nice..... my fav is glen livet 15 yr old. But I don't get that often. Auchentoshan is a more regular buy.

Just a quick post allot of people I work with look at me with the you drink what face if I say I had a bottle last night. Yea bucky use to be cheap and I drank it at 14 behind the shop but now is actually more expensive than most reds rosie and whites you'll find in most super markets. And I was working down south ones I was out for dinner at I would say a fairly expensive restaurant and they actually had a buckfast sauce as a option with the 32£ rump steak and I got to say it was pretty nice (company pays for my meals) but is like moat things 1 person fucks it for us all takes one wanker to cause a scene that has a bottle in his back pocket and that's it were all the same lol what about all the white lighting drinkers? Anyway rant over anyone got the jungle juice in a 50/50 mix yet lol

Yea bucky use to be cheapl

We went down to a weekender and took some cases with us, people couldn't believe we could afford to bring them! Apparently, they fetch crazy prices, some shops are selling it £9 a bottle down south.

PROTIP: The abbey is actually expensive for wine and the monks love to shatter dreams regarding the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom