What's new

Building my own pipe, where to begin?

Yea one of my friends had one ages ago. At the time I was jealous. I quite like the simplicity of it, and the fact that smok experimented with wooden stuff for the mass market.

I prefer my wicket now though to be honest.

Yea one of my friends had one ages ago. At the time I was jealous. I quite like the simplicity of it, and the fact that smok experimented with wooden stuff for the mass market.

I prefer my wicket now though to be honest.
I've a Wicket AIO coming,meant to be today according to DHL but it only left Serbia this morning.

I've a Wicket AIO coming,meant to be today according to DHL but it only left Serbia this morning.
Very very very very very very very very jealous. Very. I want one to replace my billet box, but they ain't cheap.

Very very very very very very very very jealous. Very. I want one to replace my billet box, but they ain't cheap.
I changed my mind at the last moment.I was all set to get the Bliss but i clicked on the 'bespoke' tab and seen the white Juma.It's all about the snobbery i admit it.
Easier than billet box to get a new one though.

My suggestion would be to carve your own body and use the smok Epipe for your internals
Thank you for the tip! I might even try to model the case for 3D printing. And having all the internal parts would indeed save me some hassle.

In any case, I read a bit and I think a homemade setup would like this:

- Battery
- Control circuit (DC-DC step-up converter, control for battery charge/discharge, control for filament heating, protection against voltage/current surge)
- Atomiser (with integrated filement)
- Fluid tank

Does this look sensible? Are there other components I'm not aware of?

Thank you for the tip! I might even try to model the case for 3D printing. And having all the internal parts would indeed save me some hassle.

In any case, I read a bit and I think a homemade setup would like this:

- Battery
- Control circuit (DC-DC step-up converter, control for battery charge/discharge, control for filament heating, protection against voltage/current surge)
- Atomiser (with integrated filement)
- Fluid tank

Does this look sensible? Are there other components I'm not aware of?
The fluid tank would normally be an Aspire Nautilus tank with the pierced metal sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom