What's new

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

Proper vaping royalty here ;)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Just call me princess and you won't go far wrong ;)

Great to meet so many PoTV legends and leg-ends this evening.. Apologies for Mr@AndyC1971 being a lightweight and forcing us to rush off without saying goodbye properly.... Poor old thing just can't hold his beer any more ;)

Yay! Sorry i didn't say goodbye!!! Didn't want my father in law waiting for me so i just bolted! Bad meg!

Loved seeing all of you again and yes...more regular meets please! I can do without the random non potv vaper from touching me tho! That was a bit weird! Will upload pics in the morn!

You guys and gals are great company!

Well....just got in from dropping off CharlieMD and mr and mrs whipitup ;) and what a top top night it was, and met some great people who i know will be friends for life now :)

@KulrMeStoopid megan is fantastic and you would not believe the lengths that young lady does to on our behalf to keep this place running as smoothly as it does. She is also one of the most awesome people who you could wish to meet......

and guys..... Liath is a babe :D happy 30th!!!!!!

mr and mrs Roadhoguk are great, and it was strange meeting people who you watch on youtube in the flesh!

but a special mention has got to go to "my brother from another mother" AndyC1971 ;) its rare that i meet anyone, let alone someone on an internet forum who i connect with on so many different levels....the man is simply awesome.....a real genuine guy, who i could have chatted to and chewed the fat over with all night, Andy my friend it was an absolute pleasure to have met you dude......god, im welling up here....hang on...... *composes himself* *deep breath, be strong....and exhale* :D seriously though the man is a legend :D

theres lots of people who i havent mentioned, but to all of you, thank you for a great night.....looking forward to the next one!!!!

I'm not one for going out much but that was an awesome night. I proper enjoyed that. :)

Sounds like you had a top night, absolutely gutted I missed it!
I was all set ready to go, kayfun cleaned and fresh cotton in, batteries charged, dripper at the ready.
Lets just say at the last minute things conspired against me, a call from my sister put an end to my plans.
Really gutted as I was really looking forward to talking tech, the only vapers I know think an evod is the hight of vaping and have no interest in other things.
The first time my sis saw my kayfun/ nem she said WTF is that, it looks like a lethal weapon!
Next time, what about bi-monthly?

cdurkin100, you slim bastard you lol

and a 20ml quick give away of the awesome scopes raspberry who can guess who I look like from last yrs Movember :),

Back
Top Bottom