What's new

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

You look like a clone, it's almost the same, but cheaper and slightly better edges.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You look like a clone, it's almost the same, but cheaper and slightly better edges.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hate to say it James the bag of shit did look good, but still would not buy one
mrteatime its all about the tashe have a read about OMG theres 2 hints in that comment :)

Hate to say it James the bag of shit did look good, but still would not buy one
mrteatime its all about the tashe have a read about OMG theres 2 hints in that comment :)

Shocking isn't it. Ethically would have been better without the logos etc but that's how it goes by the looks of it.

Shocking isn't it. Ethically would have been better without the logos etc but that's how it goes by the looks of it.

torch the bugger, like I was saying last night mate. I'm sure the thread is on here where a guy torched flamed his, looks bloody good as well. I could not believe some of those products you were showing me on the web site last night, shocking totally lol

I didn't get pics of everyone... camera flash is annoying, even with a cheap white bubble envelope as a difuser :P

So here's the ones I did take...

Billet Box in Brass... I didn't actually get to HOLD it @AndyM

@Roadhoguk

@Tubbyengineer

@mrteatime and @whipitup

@Carlos's High End Mod Pocket

I never really say e-cigs are beautiful, but this one was

MicroStick

Forgot the name! DC top feeder with 10 ml tank
@Liath doesn't like whats in that Billet Box :P

@mrteatime

Lil and Big :) which one do you like the best?

PS please dont post any pics of me :P most of you were sneaking them :P and I dont like pics :P

Back
Top Bottom