What's new

Calix v3 incoming

I'd agree 100% @steves To be honest, it's a slightly cheaper version and I'm not sold on the afc at all, BUT, this is just me. I regard this as something of a strange addition.

I'd agree 100% @steves To be honest, it's a slightly cheaper version and I'm not sold on the afc at all, BUT, this is just me. I regard this as something of a strange addition.
just saw Stan's preview over the pond and it does look very nice i must say but, again, for me probably not worth chsnging up. For someone looking for a stellar top-end RTA at a really amazingly good price, it really is a no-brainer!! Calix V1 is the first such RTA i bought and 40+ high-end tanks/gennies later, I still have it and it still compares well with the hussars, toots, reapers, skylines etc that everyone (including me) raves about these days..

ps. havingh said that, if i see one in the classies for s decent price i'll probably be all over it haha!! Strong convictions weakly held :)

Personally I don't see any benefit in the V3 apart from if you like to adjust airflow on the go constantly.

I actually prefer the screw top cap and fact the V2 holds around 4.5 ml but is about the same size as the 2 ml V3.

Just my view and I've not used a V3.

I've just read that the V3 bases are going to be available as conversion kits for the V2s which does interest me as it means you'll get 4 ml, screw top cap for refill and the new airflow base in an attie approximately the same size as the 2 ml V3.

Going to be 2-3 months for availability apparently.

Having now been using a V3 base with bits from a V2 and V1 my view is that the main benefit of the base is that it avoids the whistling airflow I sometimes get with the V2, otherwise vapes the same!

Back
Top Bottom