What's new

Can anyone help me decide on a Mech Squonker ?

freshy

Initiate
I'm after a second Mech squonker , I already have a Topside sq 21700 which is pretty much bullet proof .
Its been dropped and magnets have fallen off and stuck back on but time for a change.
It seems mechs squonlers are not as popular as they once were and there seems to be less around but after looking what's available with a budget up to around £100 maybe a bit more if its a real nice one.
I have 4 on my shortlist.

!- Fumytech PURE BF Squonk £103 , pros- great high end looking easy to hold mod easy to take apart .- cons 18650 0nly several battery changes a day ,.

2- Purge ultem & resin squonk £100 reduced from an overpriced £220 . pros a good price for an purge mod , great looking mod, easy to fill without removing the bottle , a large battery flap held on by magnets.., no need to take it apart no need to remove the bottle to fill.
cons its not easy in the hand , its on the big side , unsure about the durability of ultem & resin mods.

3-Recurve Squonker by Mike Vapes & Wotofo around £40 , pros easy in the hand and the pocket ! very good reviews .
cons its a bit on the heavy side , thou its not a con ive never had a mech mod with protection built in before , can the circuitry fail making the mod useless ?

Has anybody got any of the above or suggest a nice looking mech squonker

Evening!

Are you on Facebook ,particularly any Facebook vape groups?

If so, Nigel at SVB Mods has just released a new 21700 Mech Mod starting at about £125.

I have one of Nigel’s Mods (a FET-powered SVB-F) and can attest to both quality and customer service!
clip_image001.gif

:)

Nigel does great mods had two svb-f only sold as I didn't use it much and his new mod should be coming soon iam sure I read he was waiting on a new prototype to arrive

I’m a big fan of the ModMaker mech squonker. Affordable, simple, works.

I’m also tempted by the Avalanche V2 by Snowcaps - which have received very positive reviews - but haven’t got one

Defiant Designs dual or triple parallel mech, pick them up from custom vapes for less than £100

Nigel does great mods had two svb-f only sold as I didn't use it much and his new mod should be coming soon iam sure I read he was waiting on a new prototype to arrive
I checked with Nigel earlier and has no 21700 mech squonkers untill the end of Feb.only 18650s atm that go for £200

I checked with Nigel earlier and has no 21700 mech squonkers untill the end of Feb.only 18650s atm that go for £200
If you don't mind spending a few quid, check out Aldin Mods on Facebook. Great mods and a thoroughly lovely bloke too. This is a 21700 mech [emoji16]
IMG_20211220_161508.jpeg
IMG_20211203_203306.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom