What's new

Can I use different liquids with the same coil

This is the way to find mixes that work surprisingly well. Lol

Coffee and custard is good...... I had it earlier when i refilled

It can be a good way yeh lol, agreed :).

Or, you discover the most vile mix ever and you just can't seem to get the taste of it out of ya tank, let alone ya coil head hehe :30::p.

Yep, exactly what I'm getting now - Campfire Custard on top of a homebrew coffee mix :p pretty tasty stuff :D

Yep, exactly what I'm getting now - Campfire Custard on top of a homebrew coffee mix :p pretty tasty stuff :D

heston blumenthal would make a great vaper; he wouldn't be scared to mix all sorts of weird shit just to see if it worked :)

heston blumenthal would make a great vaper; he wouldn't be scared to mix all sorts of weird shit just to see if it worked :)

As long as you volunteer to be the first try try 'BlumenVapes' signature vape: Pork Scratchin' & Strawberry Yogurt, or the delectable Anchovy Buttercream....or perhaps the Tripe and Kidney Marmalade would appeal more to your refined taste buds? :p

Edit: I actually feel queasy now :puke:

As long as you volunteer to be the first try try 'BlumenVapes' signature vape: Pork Scratchin' & Strawberry Yogurt, or the delectable Anchovy Buttercream....or perhaps the Tripe and Kidney Marmalade would appeal more to your refined taste buds?[emoji14]
Edit: I actually feel queasy now :puke:
Eeeek that's now turned into a scary thought

Back
Top Bottom