What's new

CE5 - CE4 V3 Rebuild

Right after vaping on the rebuild this morning I'm finding the flavour a little muted. Anyone know what could by causing this or anyway to improve it, thanks

Could be too tight of a coil and juice isnt wicking to it easy enough?

I wrapped the coil round one of those little Phillips screwdrivers the type you repair specticals and mobile phones with, Then used the foil on the end of the wick method, and the coil seemed to slide along the wicks nicely

I wrapped the coil round one of those little Phillips screwdrivers the type you repair specticals and mobile phones with, Then used the foil on the end of the wick method, and the coil seemed to slide along the wicks nicely

Might not be tight enough then? :P Vaping can be SO fiddley!

Hi James,

just to let you know I re coiled the fried one from yesterday and worked a treat first time. Wrapped it 5 times and measuring 2.5 ohms. Now setting the voltage as per the guide at 4.2. Great Hit and vapour. I feel very pleased with myself and a bit smug.

Well done james:)

Feels like ages ago since I started this thread, how far I've come and the knowledge I've gained about vaping in such a short time, thanks to all the nice people of POTV :)

Back
Top Bottom